Translate Plugin made by Ares Download
- Alliance of GSP Countries
- Careers and Openings
- Global Experience
- How to Contact Sandler Trade LLC… and Useful Links
- International Internship Initiative
- Papers and PowerPoints
- Picture and Video Gallery
- Project News – We’re Working Around the Globe!
- View Our Clients’ Feedback!
- Who We Are
Areas of expertise
- Sandler Trade LLC Meets with the International Folk Art Alliance
- GSP Expiration and Prospects for Renewal: What to Know and Do While Awaiting Congressional Action
- The Alliance of GSP Countries Renews Effort to Advocate for GSP Renewal
- Despite GSP Expiration, Petition Deadlines for USTR’s 2013 GSP Annual Review Quickly Approaching!
- Sandler Trade LLC Helps Embassies Unpack Food Safety Modernization Act’s Proposed FDA Regulations
- Replica Rolex Watches on House Passes GSP as GSP-Eligible Imports Continue to Decline
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR0qhMIwXl0 on Sandler Trade LLC is helping women artisans in Timor-Leste to export their products to the U.S. market
- Maira on House Passes GSP as GSP-Eligible Imports Continue to Decline
- Victoria on Sandler Trade LLC is helping women artisans in Timor-Leste to export their products to the U.S. market
- voyeur on Sandler Trade LLC is helping women artisans in Timor-Leste to export their products to the U.S. market
Tag Archives: Sandler Trade LLC
Sandler Trade LLC and the Royal Thai Embassy’s Commercial Office Launch GSP Beneficiary Countries Advocacy for Prompt GSP Renewal – The Clock is Ticking!
Washington, D.C. – On April 17th, the Royal Thai embassy hosted an organizational session for a newly formed Alliance of GSP Countries (A-GSPC). The meeting was facilitated by Sandler Trade LLC and enthusiastically received by over twenty participating GSP beneficiary … Continue reading
For the first time, the United States Government will separately monitor the import of refined copper wire of less than 3 millimeters (3mm) in cross-sectional diameter. This change will go into effect on July 1, 2012. Why is this important? … Continue reading
Sandler Trade LLC is helping women artisans in Timor-Leste to export their products to the U.S. market
Located in Southeast Asia, between Indonesia and Australia, Timor-Leste is a country with a long history of being controlled by external influences. In 2002, the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste became a sovereign state. This year Timor-Leste celebrates the 10thanniversary of … Continue reading